Microsoft Project 2016 | 76 Lessons Tutorials | Video Course
Skill Level : Beginner
Duration : 5h 3m
Format : MP4
Delivery : Instant Download
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Master the core features of Microsoft® Project 2016, the powerful project management software. Learn how to best set up such project components as work tasks, summary tasks, milestones, and recurring tasks. Author Instructor, a Project Management Professional (PMP)®, also explores the different types of resources used in projects, and how to set up their availability and cost. She also shows how to link tasks together and assign resources to tasks to build a realistic project schedule. Finally, the course explains how to use Project 2016 to help evaluate your schedule and resource workloads to make sure you're bringing a project in on time and within budget. Bonnie also shows how to use the new features in Project 2016, such as multiple timelines and the "Tell me what you want to do" field.
NOTE: This course updates our Microsoft Project 2013 Essential Training course for Project 2016, and most videos will work with both versions of the software. For Microsoft Project 2010 compatibility, see Project 2010 Essential Training
- Identify three actions for efficiently setting up a project within Microsoft Project.
- Describe three different ways of managing tasks.
- Determine how to view and adjust the timing of tasks.
- Distinguish between the different types of resources and how to manage them in a project.
- Determine the best approach for viewing project information.
- Explain how to identify and fix scheduling issues.
- Describe what a baseline is in a project.
- Recognize which filter is best for viewing schedule progress problems.
- Identify two methods of sharing project information.