Microsoft Project 2019 and Project Online Desktop Essential Training | 78 Lessons Tutorials | Video Course
Skill Level : Beginner
Duration : 5h 15m
Format : MP4
Delivery : Instant Download
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Learn how to master Microsoft Project, the world's leading project management software. This training course covers Project 2019 and Project Online Desktop, the subscription version of the desktop app. Instructor, PMP, begins by showing how to set up a project and components such as work tasks, summary tasks, milestones, recurring tasks, and different types of resources. Next, Instructor shows how to link and time tasks, assign resources to tasks to build a realistic project schedule, and use views to get an accurate window into project status. Instructor also explains how to use Project to help evaluate your schedule and resource workloads to make sure you're bringing a project in on time and within budget. Plus, learn how to create and run reports and share project information with others.
- Identify the essential features within Microsoft Project.
- Use efficient methods to set up Project files.
- Identify features within Microsoft Project.
- Produce and modify tasks for a project task list.
- Describe methods for linking project tasks to initiate a schedule.
- Manipulate views to display project information.
- Distinguish Microsoft Project resource types and fields.
- Identify methods for fine-tuning a project schedule.
- Demonstrate steps to update and track project progress.
- Analyze project performance using Microsoft Project features.